Do you want your Roadkill Goldfish to go?
Check out the new take-out menu of podcasts.
Some of your favorite Roadkill Goldfish content is currently available as downloadable MP3 files so you can listen at your convenience. The library will be updated each month with new items, so bookmark the Podcast page for updates.
Here’s a list of the Early Bird Specials you can listen to now:
- Barfing in the Bloodmobile: I’ve been banned from the Bloodmobile; apparently, they don’t like it when folks pass out a few times and toss cookies all over the steps.
- Dear Daughter: I told my teenage daughter she didn’t have to act like Miley Cyrus to get boys’ attention. Best Mom on the Planet or the Worst Woman in the World?
- The Spatula Rice Krispies Incident: Okay, so I accidentally tried to poison my brother 30 years ago. Why is he still afraid of my cooking today?
- Life as a White Hispanic: Let’s talk about race and ethnicity. Being a light-skinned Latina alienates me from both whites and other Latinos. Why?
- Hallucinations and Other Post Op Party Tricks: I’m the life of the party after surgery because I see dead fairies, Fred Flintstone and bedbugs in the IV line.
- Dear Teachers: I had some messed up ideas about educators, and I need to apologize. I’ve got your back, teachers.